Career OpportunitiesColumbia Emergency Medical Group, Inc.
PA/NP Career Opportunity
Columbia Emergency Medical Group (CEMG) is not currently hiring at this time. Thank you for your interest, but please check back at a later date as things are constantly changing.
Located in coastal Southern California in the Los Angeles County area, employment at LBMMC provides you with access to many beautiful, cozy communities that are great for raising a family and providing you with the lifestyle that you want. Due to our location in the Los Angeles basin and the proximity of the ocean, we experience mild climate year-round. Furthermore, there are many different activities that are easily accessible: Big Bear/Lake Arrowhead for skiing/snow boarding/winter activities; Disneyland, Raging Waters, Knott’s Berry Farm, Legoland, Sea World amongst many others for family entertainment; concerts and other events at LA Live/Hollywood Bowl; Hollywood; Catalina Island; world famous beaches for surfing/kayaking/snorkeling; many more.
LBMMC has one of the most active EDs in the Southern California area, serving annually over 100,000 patients. We are a Level II Trauma Center and LA County Emergency Department Approved for Pediatrics (EDAP) and we have a significant pediatric population as we are also the ED for Miller’s Children Hospital. Unlike many other hospitals, Miller’s Children Hospital is a hospital that provides care to many pediatric patients unable to be provided for in other area hospitals and thus our ED is a receiving center for many pediatric transfers from other hospitals.
- Current national certification, state license, DEA, BLS, ACLS, PALS
- 2 years of ED experience preferred or a fellowship/residency in Emergency Medicine
- Spanish speaking preferred
- Epic EMR experience preferred
- Applicants only. No agencies please.
We endeavor to exceed the expectations of our patients, colleagues, and hospital administrators. CEMG has a group commitment to excellence by implementing proven organizational strategies that provide:
- Enhanced patient satisfaction and higher quality of care
- Decreased wait times for patients to be seen by providers
- Efficiencies in patient care reducing Turn-around Time to Discharge/Admission (TAT-D, TAT-A)
- Increased group revenue and lower operating costs
- Reduced staff turnover (our typical PA/NP employee has worked here a decade or more)
Compensation and Benefits
CEMG provides highly competitive rates for PA/NPs working in the Main ED and fast track areas. Full time employees also have access to a retirement package after working 1000 hours in a fiscal year. Employment by CEMG offers significant flexibility in your work schedule allowing for a greater balance of family/personal time with work.