Career OpportunitiesColumbia Emergency Medical Group, Inc.
PA/NP Career Opportunity
If you are highly motivated and eager to work in a busy ED/Trauma center and know you would be a good fit on the team and would like to partner with us, please contact Kim Tran, Lead PA. (email@example.com)
Located in coastal Southern California in the Los Angeles County area, employment at LBMMC provides you with access to many beautiful, cozy communities that are great for raising a family and providing you with the lifestyle that you want. Due to our location in the Los Angeles basin and the proximity of the ocean, we experience mild climate year-round. Furthermore, there are many different activities that are easily accessible: Big Bear/Lake Arrowhead for skiing/snow boarding/winter activities; Disneyland, Raging Waters, Knott’s Berry Farm, Legoland, Sea World amongst many others for family entertainment; concerts and other events at LA Live/Hollywood Bowl; Hollywood; Catalina Island; world famous beaches for surfing/kayaking/snorkeling; many more.
LBMMC has one of the most active EDs in the Southern California area, serving annually over 100,000 patients. We are a Level II Trauma Center and LA County Emergency Department Approved for Pediatrics (EDAP) and we have a significant pediatric population as we are also the ED for Miller’s Children Hospital. Unlike many other hospitals, Miller’s Children Hospital is a hospital that provides care to many pediatric patients unable to be provided for in other area hospitals and thus our ED is a receiving center for many pediatric transfers from other hospitals.
- Current national certification, state license, DEA, BLS, ACLS, PALS
- 2 years of ED experience preferred or a fellowship/residency in Emergency Medicine
- New grads are considered
- Spanish speaking preferred
- Epic EMR experience preferred
- Applicants only. No agencies please.
We endeavor to exceed the expectations of our patients, colleagues, and hospital administrators. CEMG has a group commitment to excellence by implementing proven organizational strategies that provide:
- Enhanced patient satisfaction and higher quality of care
- Decreased wait times for patients to be seen by providers
- Efficiencies in patient care reducing Turn-around Time to Discharge/Admission (TAT-D, TAT-A)
- Increased group revenue and lower operating costs
- Reduced staff turnover (our typical PA/NP employee has worked here a decade or more)
Compensation and Benefits
CEMG provides highly competitive rates for PA/NPs working in the Main ED and fast track areas. Full time employees also have access to a retirement package after working 1000 hours in a fiscal year and also health insurance. Employment by CEMG offers significant flexibility in your work schedule allowing for a greater balance of family/personal time with work.